Sunday, March 15, 2009

WOW! Its been awhile




Well, I have no excuse for how long it has been since my last post. Hopefully, I can update everyone on what has been going on since two months before the wedding and keep it short at the same time. Firstly, we did get married and it was amazing. I have looked at all the pictures numerous times and each time I feel a little more giddy inside about how well the day went and how much fun everyone had at the reception. We were so glad that so many of our friends and family could make it to celebrate the day (plenty of pictures at the bottom). Secondly, Najem and I made a large investment and purchased a second home. We found a large foreclosure in a very nice neighborhood and it was a STEAL. We have since moved in and rented our other home to a nice married couple. The last month has been a blur as we try to cautiously furnish the home (because I used all my savings to put a down payment and therefore I'm broke) and watch the utilities. The home is definitely an investment, as currently we live in one little part of the 5500 + square foot home and have sparse furniture in all other areas. Give us ten years and it finally may be furnished properly. Hopefully we can retire on the sale of it in the long future. But for now we will try to fill the house with babies.....we will keep you posted. Enjoy the pics and I will try to post more frequently.




















No comments: