Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Months Left!

Well, tomorrow will be the two month mark in the countdown to our big day. The posts have been few and far between since the busy school year started, but the plans have been rolling along. Today our cake chef mailed me a list of all the possibilities for our cake and WOW there are a ton of options. We are looking at a three layered cake, each layer flavored differently to ensure a delicious bite for everyone. I also accomplished all the invites this weekend and they will be in the mail by Monday. Najem helped me put the labels on about half of the invites, so he did what he could before becoming bored.
I don't have much else, it has been a really long weekend and I am exhausted so I am going to keep it short. Hopefully I will have more to say as the date gets closer.

No comments: