Monday, August 4, 2008

Okay the stress may be starting

Yesterday Najem and I tried to accomplish the task of registering. I use the word "tried", because it was not a successful trip. Everything I mentioned to put on the registry according to Naj was either something we could get elsewhere cheaper or something we already had at home. After Target and Macy's we have a combined total of approx. 20 items on our gift registries...not sure this will be enough. The day ended with me getting upset because his attitude toward registering and he sat the remainder of the time at Macy's on a sofa..not productive. So, maybe we will try again another day or maybe Naj will start thinking of something he might want.

Possibly because of this unproductive day I had wedding nightmares last night. In my dream I forgot the flowers and decorations and in part of my dream I looked in the mirror and I had a messy, frizzy hairdo. We have four months till the big day..I surely hope this doesn't continue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stress is a normal part of wedding planning! Don't worry about forgetting things or things not going right on your day. I will be there to help you with what ever you need help with!!!!