Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are in the two digits!

According to the count down on our wedding website (www.ewedding.com/sites/najandmelissa) we have 86 days left until we say "I do". Najem's post was wonderful! He told me Monday night that he was going to write something on our blog, so on Tuesday morning I remembered and decided to read it while eating my breakfast. At first I was thinking..."Oh geez, this may be a gripefest" (which I would deserve), but then I started to cry into my cereal. I truly am fortunate to have found such a wonderful man, who loves me and isn't afraid to talk about it. I hope he has some kind words left for his vows...if I know him he will blow my vows out of the water. By the way if anyone has some key words or phrases I could throw into my vows, pass them along..he he. I should probably start writing them now, or I will never find the words once the pressure starts.


With school starting last week I haven't had a lot of time to work on the wedding, but I plan on making some appointments this weekend and booking the rentals. Najem went and looked at tuxedos this week with my dad and stepmom, and he looked handsome and a little bored. I put some of the pictures below. With each new decision, it seems more and more like a reality.... I am getting married!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He isn't bored. It's just more dough going out without a "return". He was also keeping an eye on the guy who was fitting him. Naj thought he was "hitting" on him. LOL

Anonymous said...

i am happy for u nsj


yuor uncle : fayez

k.s.a
riyadh

Anonymous said...

Iam sure you will make a wounderful husband and a great father way to go Naj
so proud of you
dad

Anonymous said...

Dear:naj



We are so pleased to see you married. May the happiness you experience on your wedding day remain with you both for many years to come.



If we can be so bold as to offer our thoughts on what makes a happy marriage:

never take each other for granted
remember it is the little things that make a difference
always make time to spend time together, no matter how busy you are
always have respect for each others feelings
and last, but certainly not least, always talk about things that are bothering you
We wish for you the words of an old Irish Proverb:


May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.



Congratulations,
All our love,
fayez alshammari