Saturday, July 5, 2008

Now for the details

Well, we have the dress, the chapel and now the reception hall all booked and they are all booked for November 22nd, so it is official. I am so excited that we are going to get married this year. It will be weird for my students. One day I will be Ms. Kern and the next Mrs. Agnew, but we will figure it out :). Now that all the big things are out of the way, we must plan the details. I believe things like invites, registries, wedding party, catering, rings, songs, etc. come next. However, this is were Naj's need to look at a task from every angle and price every option starts to run down our time clock. Me, I just want to make the decisions and have everything planned within a week. That way I can relax and think about how school will be starting back soon. However, I heard somewhere that planning the details is the fun part..I will let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear the date is official!!! I have it marked on my calendar and a baby sitter scheduled. Now you can enjoy those fun little details!