Sunday, July 20, 2008

Najem's Best Man


Well it is offical Najem has finally picked a best man. This was a great accomplishment, as he kept me waiting in the dark for weeks before finally telling me who he was going to pick. As for the other groomsmen, only time will tell. Chris agreed to be Najem's best man and we look forward to finding him a tuxedo that fits. This past weekend Chris was in his first bodybuilding competition and he won first place in the heavy weight class and second in the super heavy weight class (see pic, he is the tall muscular one). GO CHRIS!!! I asked him to do his flexing routine at the reception...still waiting to hear back on that one. Najem says that my blog is boring because I don't write about my stresses, but so far I haven't encountered any stresses. I am sure as the date gets closer and I realize the many details I didn't know I was supposed to do, I will start to freak out. But for now I have my organized tables and lists and things are going smoothly. Stay tuned to find out if I start to loose it...

3 comments:

Casey Dawn said...

Wow! You should definitely show more pictures of Chris on your blog! That would spice it up for sure!! :)

Cynthia Matzat said...

Nice pic, Melissa! ;) I tagged you on my blog. (http://thematzats.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html).

Cindy

Ally and Gabe said...

I'm super excited to be isle buddies with Chris... he will make me look good.