Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Accomplished Details


This week has been a busy wedding week. My family was in town, so we had lots to talk about when it came to planning the details. So far I have confirmed a DJ, photographer, officiant, and flowers. My flowers are calla lilies (shown above) along with a few others. I decided on some fall type decorations for the chapel and wanted the calla lilies to also be festive for the season. I am excited that some of the big detail items are taken care of, but I just didn't realize how many details there were when it came to planning a wedding. One big piece of the wedding I still have not decided on is bridesmaids and junior bridesmaid dresses, but they do have beautiful flowers to carry. Next up is to get the dress situation taken care of, invitations, and maybe planning the honeymoon.


Check out the wedding website I made at www.ewedding.com/sites/najandmelissa

This site will come in handy for people to find directions, look at the wedding party and find links for accommodations and registries. It is still a work in progress, so check back soon.

No comments: